OrangeRx R620 full range receiver w/failsafe, S.BUS and satellite port ready.
The new range of OrangeRx R620 receivers are built using original components and MCUs, and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time.
All OrangeRx receivers are QC tested before leaving the factory.
The OrangeRx will work with ANY DSM2 compatible 2.4Ghz transmitter.
The OrangeRx R620 is only 10.2g in weight and 46x23x13mm in size with case, Great for medium/small planes & helis, right up to large scale models.
Input voltage: 3.7~7.0V
Size: 46x23x13mm with case
Weight: 10.2g with case
OrangeRx R620 DSM2 Compatible receiver
1 x Bind plug
1) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance
2) This is not a Spektrum module, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum module.
The Spektrum brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
• Super light weight at just 10.2 grams with case.
• Compatible with DSM2 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems.
• Full range operation
• 6 Channels
• Compact design
• Single 140mm antenna for mounting in almost any location.
• 1 Satellite port included.
• Input voltage: 3.7~7.0V.
• 1 Port S.BUS OUT (uses BATT/BIND port) - Works with S.BUS servos and GY750.
• Failsafe: All channels to bind position at signal loss.
OrangeRx R620 DSM2 Compatible Full Range 6Ch 2.4Ghz Receiver w/Failsafe *UK*
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: r620
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £17.94
- Price in reward points: 1794