Designed specifically for the Turnigy FBL100 and E-Flight Blade mCPx. A direct replacement for EFLB2001S25
More punch, more power and longer flight times are only the beginning. When tested with the Blade mCPx the differences between a regular pack and the nano-tech where remarkable, throttle pumps where off the hook and flight times where extended thanks to the packs additional 100mAh capacity and higher discharge rate.
Bring your mCPx to life with the nano-tech upgrade cell!
Voltage: 1S1P / 1 Cell / 3.7V
Discharge: 35C Constant
Discharge Plug: E-Flight Ultra Micro
Suited to the following models: E-flite MCP-X
* The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives.
1) The nanometer conductive additives form ultrastrong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
2) These additives create a superstrong ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion.
Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries;-Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.-Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.-Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mΩ compared to that of 3mΩ of a standard .-Greater thermal control, pack usually doesnt exceed 60degC-Thickness swelling during heavy load doesnt exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal during heavy load.-Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.-Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.-Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
Turnigy 300mah nano-tech 1S 35c Lipo Battery Pack FBL100 & Blade mCPx
- Brand: Turnigy
- Product Code: nano-tech 300mah
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £5.44
- Price in reward points: 544